...8...9...10. KO?


I suppose this header is a smidge misleading. I mean, wouldn't a KO allude to a victory of some sort? Alas, there does not appear to be any victory in this whole dating-with-Moschino story. I don't think there'll even be a Round 2.

And for the first time, ladies and gentlemen, I am actually saddened by the whole goings-ons, or not-goings-ons, of my dating life. Not to sound conceited but it's usually the other way around...me not liking them back...not this whole liking somebody but them not liking me. What is this?!?

But yeah, I deserve it. I have a sneaking suspicion, or it could just be my ongoing paranoia, that Moschino may have come across the previous blog entry that pertained to him. And although I said that I like him in that entry, who in their right mind would go out again with a girl who wrote all that crazy crap? *sigh* I totally understand his side of things. This mess is all on me.

"Retract," Daisy urged. "Retract that cursed blog entry."

But I don't think it would be very honest of me to do that. Besides, now that those thoughts have been released to the world, I'm sure they'd find a way of coming back and biting me in the butt even if I disposed of them. Then there's always the chance his not talking to/not liking me has nothing to do with my whole mess. He could just not like me at all after our first date, period. Plausible.

Never even had a chance to ask for that wished-for second date. He started shutting the whole deal down before I could mention it. And either he's been a really busy guy these past few days or he's completely ignoring me now. If I tried a more direct approach and called his place I'd feel slightly psychotic.

I figure I'll try one more week to try and get a conversation going with him. After that amount of time the score ought to be pretty clear. Moschino: 1, Leah: 0. Big. Fat. Goose-egg. Game over. Next!

Stay tuned. But I'd advise u all not to hold your breaths.

Comments