Move along, move along


There was another hottie on the train today. Mine and Daisy's whole theory about the whole untapped market seems to be dead on.

Only thing I had to question was the red pants. Why red pants? Ah well, no biggie. He looked like JC Chasez of NSync only hotter. Better hair, better nose, gorgeous eyes. Glimpses of him and listening to the Saturday Night Fever soundtrack (yes, I'm still on that kick) made for a wonderful commute to work.

I thought I'd walk outside to my office today. There has always been this creepy menswear store right outside my office building. I always get the chills when I walk past. They constantly stare at you until you're out of their line of sight. *shudders* It happened again this morning, and only then did I think to see what store this was.

Rio Sollway

Ohhh my shiat, I absolutely hate those guys! I thought I was rid of them when their store closed down at Chinook. Talk about rotten luck! Frigging dirty old men.

Not knowing of any better way to deal with them, I glare right back at their leering faces...

and stick my tongue out.

Comments