Premature groove


Those of you who know me well, or those who have been following this blog for quite some time, know about my passion for Groove Armada. They make the whole life experienece sexy.

Mind you, apart from the few songs they have leaked onto the mainstream via Fatboy Slim remixes or the Lara Croft: Tomb Raider soundtrack, they are still relatively unknown by the masses (unless you're European, I suppose) and hence I usually stumble across new albums, or old ones I hadn't known about.

I picked up Lovebox during Boxing week. Love it! But all research I've done on this, their latest release, point to the release date being January 21st. Bear in mind that I picked this up at the end of December. Is it possible I snagged this luscious jem more than 3 weeks in advance? Mon dieu!

Well, if that did happen to be the case, it'd be a lil something to cheer me up these days. I always love being the first up on things. And if it had already been released when I picked it up, it's still all good. It's been making my commute to work and back a lot more enjoyable the past couple of weeks.

Comments