Red rover red rover


Karate Kid finally managed to get a few of us St. Cecilia alumni all together in one chat room.

First time in years I've actually gotten in touch with Air Romeo. It's really interesting how much people change over the years. And yet somehow, things don't change that much that they become a completely different person.

*s* I miss the snowball fights with those guys waiting for the 56. Ahh, good times, good times.

Kinda jealous, though. Turns out Air Romeo had the luck of finding a small job in New York (NYC! *sigh*) and living there for 4 months. If it had been me, I would've died from excitement.

But, oh no, it's just another city to him. He's been there sooooo many times. Lucky punk.

It's always nice to get in touch with old friends. There's that saying I heard a couple of times: "To know where you are going, you must first know where you have been." Or it goes a lil something like that.

With old friends like Karate Kid, Air Romeo, and everyone else, I think my future's looking great.

Comments