Talk about a month too late!


I know it's frigging cold outside, but this snow is absolutely beautiful. Bring it. BRING IT!!!

Those fluffy, gigantic, chubby snowflakes in all their white loveliness. Ahh, so beautiful. Not to mention it gives me great opportunity to model all these winter accessories I have amassed. Like my favorite "Kitten Mittens" with the matching muffler that I encountered a year later. Those fun-fun-fun sparkly earmuffs. None of these to be worn all together, of course. Well, except for the kitten mittens and the muffler. My cute Hello Kitty scarf. The super long scarf. Not to mention the weather gives me a great excuse to buy this new toque I've been eyeing. I hope they still have them.

Man, where are all the snowball fighting peeps when you seriously want them around???

Comments