Yo!!!!


DJ Babydoll in the hizzouse representing for my itty bitty homies out there. Just thought I'd cruise by the hood to shout out to all you grown-ups out there. That and my godmama has had a really rough day today. I've always had the mad skills to make her smile.

When I'm not guzzling 40s of milk, or getting me some of that pureed soul food, I'm hanging with my adult peeps. For now, they're my crew. Nobody my age around here. But these people....they're solid. I can count on them. I have them wrapped around my tiny finger. I have an empire bigger than John Leguizamo's. They keep me looking tight with the fly kicks and the phat gear. All I have to do is smile and bat my lashes for the masses.

I bust a move right about now if I had more balance. I would flow a rhyme for y'all if I could speak. But for now, know this: I am the bizzomb. Recognize.

Peace...and not the strained kind.

Comments