Aaaaand breathe

It's allllll good. He messed up when he did my test so no results could be found conclusive. Thank. God.

I'm on Alesse, haha. Or at least I will be by month's end. Not thinking, I had assumed he'd just write me up a prescription and then I could just get it filled whenever things "pick up." But it makes sense that I have to try it out before he writes me up a script, to see how my body takes to it and such. It feels kind of dumb taking it with no real motivation for using it. Oh well.

Finally had my piercing looked over. As I figured, everything's alright.

Did some more Christmas shopping. Slowly, but surely, everything's getting done. Today didn't feel so hectic, shopper-wise. Wal-Mart had no lineups at their tills! Dare I say it...shopping is starting to feel good again.

A part of the season that I'm missing: Merry Mandarin. When Civic and I were wandering around downtown Friday night I picked one up at the Jugo Juice in Bankers Hall. (You couldn't possibly understand. I look forward to those smoothies every year.) But they made it wrong! I swear she gave me a Jugo Classico instead. So as it stands thus far, I'm Merry Mandarin-less for the holidays. I even asked my brother to pick one up for me on campus on his way home last night...but the brat said I shouldn't even ask since it wouldn't get to me unconsumed. *sigh*

Comments