Never can say goodbye

I washed my hands, took a deep breath, and took my nose piercing out thinking this was it.

But it was gentle and painless -- completely not what I was expecting. It made me contemplate how easy it would be to get back in. There was a bit of strain felt when I was trying to get it back in so I chickened out. I tried to accept the fact that I would no longer have a little gem on my nose.

I'm a stubborn girl, though, so 20 minutes later I still couldn't reconcile myself to the idea that I would not have my piercing for my birthday...so I tried again to put it back in. So much about worrying about scarring and such.

So tomorrow morning I'll be taking it out again. Hopefully it's just as simple this next time around. And the same for putting it back in.

February 19th, 2006. The Phenoms are the 2006 Calgary Pilipino Basketball Association champions! Final score against NE Express: 86-71!

Comments