Guilt's still somewhat there. Never logged on last nite and so never told Misfit I won't see him anymore. Whatta horrible person I am!

Switched CDs for the commute to work today. Today is Groove Armada - Goodbye Country Hello Niteclub. Love Groove Armada. For some reason I always associate them with sex. Ever since I bought the other CD, what's it called? Vertigo. I remember buying that CD for one song; the Fatboy Slim remix of I See You Baby....and ended up loving the rest of the CD more, thinking to myself "these are good tunes to have sex to" Very rarely are their songs non-sexual in my mind since then. There are straight-up freaky fucking songs and then there are the slow discovering-one-another type songs. It works well. Gotta love Groove Armada. Just looked them up on HMV.com and they've got a few CDs where they've redone other people's work. Groove Armada with Barry White??? Must be off-the-hook sexy. Groove Armada with Al Green? "Let's get it on" *giggles*

And speaking of sex, I'm concerned that, lil virgin that I am, I'm gonna suck (no pun intended) at oral. We've got a friend, we'll call her Sunflower (all these nicknames are making my friends sound like flower children *lol*) and she's, ahem, got an impressive reputation for giving good head. All the friends talk about it, she talks about it, some of us want tips from her. But I was comparing her and I, and her mouth is a lot bigger than mine. I don't mean that in any criticizing tone or nothing. We were having dinner together and she had this big sandwich. Myself, I wouldn't be able to fit that sandwich in my mouth without smooshing it down first. But she was able to open wide and just take a bite of the sandwich unsmooshed. I was in awe. And then there's me. My dentist always comments how difficult it is to do work in my mouth 'cuz it's so small and I can never open wide enuf to make the work easy. So, not to sound cliche, but does size matter? Even when we're talking about mouth size? I was looking at myself in the mirror, seeing how wide I could open my mouth, and I pseudo-measured the opening with my fingers...and I'm worried I wouldn't be able to do it without my teeth scraping on the poor guy!

A friend I know from the internet, we'll call him Mijo (he started this whole mija thing, I likes it) tried giving me advice about dating one day. He said there were three rules one should always follow. !. Be desireless. 2. Be excellent. 3. Be gone. Without giving away too much about these trade secrets of his, I had always thought (even before he tried to school me with these rules) that I exemplified all 3. Apparently not, or they don't work for me 'cuz all I ever get are putzes and nice guys whom I'm not interested in. Go fig.

Comments