All aboard the love train


I fell in love on the C-Train today. Some jerk beat me to the last seat on the train, leaving me to stand. I take a good look at this prick, ingraining his face into my head so I can extract my revenge at a later time. Unfortunately for me, said jerk was a hottie. Later still, hottie turns out not to be a jerk. An elderly lady boards the train,. He touches her on her forearm and offers her the seat, much to her and my delight. A true gentleman in this day and age!

A vision in a light blue polyester Kappa warm-up jacket with yummy tousled-to-perfection hair. He leans closer towards me....damn he smelled so divine. I think that will be the only time in my life when I would have wished the train were more crowded so I could stay pinned closer to him.

Of course things never work my way, train empties out even further. But now I get a nice look at his ass, and what a nice-looking ass it is. I spend 1/3 of the ass-gazing time pondering the injustice of a guy having a beautiful ass and here I am working on my own with no results to show for it. Other 2/3 of that time just appreciating that ass for the fine specimen it was. I decided to be all secretive and stalked him from behind a skinny pole. Like that did a lot of good, but at least he hopefully couldn't see that I was staring straight at him.

He makes friends with a small red-headed boy as they surf/stand on the train together. A nauseous group of teens start up with the PDAs and he regulates them with a calm, authoritative tone: do their business later elsewhere, there are young innocent minds aboard. Rather than scoff at the young man that chastised them, they actually honor his request. This guy gets more gorgeous by the minute.

Then comes time for his little friend and the mommy to go, and he politely organizes everyone on the train to make way for their exit. I'm sure by now everyone on the train is in love with this guy. It was sad to see hottie hop off the train before my stop, but it was probably for the best or I may have never found my way to work.

Mr Kappa-man, to quote some outdated slang, you are da bomb. I hope to ride the train again with you someday, you gorgeous, refined creature, you.

Comments