Boobhickies


Had lunch with Civic again, it was his first time trying the wares at Reto & The Machine (*giggles* He kept the dish, too, now I don't feel as gimpy.) Had myself a mango Glacier Ice which for some reason took longer to make than Civic's pasta. *shrugs* Also, the poster says something like "A different experience, not ice cream, not a sorbet." and yet my receipt has right on it "mango sorbet." Love it when things are super clear like that.

Civic had taken the "Caution: Hot!" sticker from the Reto plate and stuck it on his shirt. It reminded me of this one chick I saw on the bus who had made a button out of those "Made for you" stickers they put on McD burgers without pickles/mustard/whatever. I thought it was genius at the time and I was gonna bite her idea and make one for myself, then McD's changes their stickers so now it's not as perfect. Sucks.

On my way back to work I saw a girl from jr. high we'll call Boobhickey. Luckily she didn't see me, but she had a nametag on her sweater so apparently she works in one of the retail stores downtown somewheres. I've never really been close friends with Boobhickey, yet somehow she gets way too chummy with me. Really she's a friend of a friend...or something of another friend. I dunno. Over the years she's gotten more play than I've been offered, which really baffles my mind 'cuz she's not all that. Then again, I was never envious of the boyfriends/attention she managed to get for herself. I remember at Peressini's graduation/birthday party way back in high school she was in the living room grinding to the music with our friend Wolvie. He's nice, a good friend, but pretty hairy, I didn't need any of that. I have a few other stories about her from days gone by, want me to share? Well if you insist. *s*

Back in jr. high she had borrowed my friend Lethal's brand new bike shorts. This in itself was a wonder since Lethal's fairly slim. I couldn't fathom how Boobhickey would fit into those shorts as she is quite rubenesque. Anyway, it was a really long time before Lethal ever got her shorts back, and when she did, they were all worn out along the inner thighs and C R U S T Y inside the shorts. I kid you not. I have never managed to forget this, but Lethal has. On the rare occasions when I bring it up she never has any recollection of the traumatic experience. (Note: She swiftly threw that nasty stuffs away.)

One day in freshman year of high school, Boobhickey cornered me in a lesser-used stairwell (I was without Lethal's support for backup) and enthusiastically flashed me her breasts to proudly display the hickies her latest boyfriend had given her. I was soooo trapped! It was horrifying, I couldn't even imagine how any hot-blooded male would want to get with that.

The two stories above are dedicated to our friend Lethal, who is teaching English in Indonesia right now. We all miss you, girl!

Comments