Come out and play!


Talk about a sad chain of events. Daisy and I shall be going to the Bustloose office this evening to buy Halloween Howler club crawl tickets. For how many? For two. TWO!!! Daisy. Me. Nobody else. How does that happen? Everybody was talking about this for at least a couple of months. But then people started to slide. Sunny was thinking of things financially and thought better of going on the crawl. Understandably enuf, Sunny Boy (*l* U think he'd kill me for giving him that nickname?) supported his wife's decision and backed down. This ruined the costume plans of Aqua Boy (hmmm...this is a lot easier for nicknaming the siggy others of my friends) and C-Boy who were going to be the Three Stooges together. Hence, neither wanted to continue on with the Halloween festivities. Then, you guessed it, their siggy others (or I think they're their siggy others? Either way, they're "co-dependent" somehow *s*), Aqua and T-Girl backed out. Boom, there's that part of the group all gone, Halloween club-crawl-less.

No worries, my coworkers are still coming! Umm....actually...no, they're not. Lacking the foresight/commitment that I had to this endeavor, they neglected to book themselves off from work. Now they're working. All of them. (Probably 'cuz I'm not working...but I'm just one solitary worker! *puzzled*) And people wonder why I'm committed to planning my 25th birthday trip so far ahead in advance. Things always seem to fall through no matter how much planning we put into it *slightly bummed*

The usual suspects are not usual suspects for this kind of activity. So it was pretty much expected that Civic wouldn't come, although invited. Latina and Latina's boy called in on Sunday, they can't go. SunMoon is on a retreat this weekend. Posie is on motherly duty. Sunflower is no longer of the clubbing influence. I'm not even sure Daisy called her other friend like she had planned. But no matter, *stomps her foot down* I will not let my actions nor my happiness be influenced by the actions of others! Daisy says "Right on!" Thus, fate sets us on this pub crawl as just the two of us.

All shall be good. I have a kickass costume all planned out. Tis a shame I don't get to show all my friends, but they'll all see it eventually *s* I'm excited. I know I'm being quite secretive about my costume but I think it'd be kewl if I got a long list going on this entry's comments box about people's guesses as to what I'll be or what their costume's going to be or just costume ideas in general. Hopefully I get a good pic of this one to post on this blog in the future.

Comments