Google me this


Well, ain't that interesting? Here I was searching for a specific line from Saturday Night Fever and the search actually brought me a link to my blog. WTF? So I played around with Google for a bit, thinking of little phrases I may have put in my blog over the past month. I'm the number 1 search result when u type in "dessert slut" *giggles* Always good to know.

Now that I'm thinking about Saturday Night Fever, I might as well throw this question to the wind and see who answers. When pathetic lil Bobby C falls off the Brooklyn Bridge, what exactly does Double J say? Everytime I get to that scene (and we've already mentioned that I do watch this scene over and over again) I remember about not having any clue what he says, followed by about 3 rewinds to see if I can understand him THIS time, and never with any success. I've looked for SNF scripts online, to no avail. What does Double J say??? It's like memorizing a whole song and then forgetting one line though it's on the tip of your tongue. It drives me insane!

Comments