HAPPY HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!


I'm so sad I didn't dress up for work today, I feel like such a fuddy-duddy. (And using that word makes me hate feeling like a fuddy-duddy even more.) I still need to stitch up one of my gun holsters, however, as it fell apart during the club crawl. Must do that quickly tonite before the little ones come around seeking candy.

Moxie and her crew had a great discussion re:dating. How the world is full of dorks, so to speak, and it takes quite a while to come across a good one. One person suggested perhaps lowering standards since they are possibly too high. This is me speaking, uhh, sorry, not gonna do that. However, I do relate to Moxie's, I guess you could say, anxiousness about finding someone in time to have kids. Personally, kids are always going to be in the picture for my future, with or without a husband. I figure, give me 5 years or so when I'll be financially stable and all that good stuffs and then I'll go seeking good guys for "fatherly donations." When I've been talking with my friends, I have one particular guy in mind for that contributing role. He just doesn't know it yet, and I'm not sure if I want him to know. Don't want him thinking he has to give anything except the "stuffs," I don't intend on burdening him with child support payments or asking him to take a more active role as the father. It'd be kewl if he didn't know at all that he was the father, that he just becomes good pals with my baby naturally. That's all I really need. I suppose that's a long winded way for me to say that I can feel for Moxie's nervousness, but that I'm not as antsy 'cuz I figure I'll have a baby no matter what. I don't feel like waiting around to be "discovered" to make it happen for myself.

Comments