I'm not always there when you call, but I'm always on time. And I gave you my all, now baby be mine


That is soooo not my anthem. I'm horrible about calling people. Rarely am I ever on time. And if someone is not satisfied with how much effort I'm putting into something, well, screw them.

I entered a last-minute email contest with the promoters of Ashanti's show at Cowboys tonite, and la di da, yours truly won. Aqua was gracious enuf to accompany me to the hallowed event. Alas, we are getting too old for the Cowboy's scene (although I've always felt above the Cowboy's scene from the start) and we jetted before Ashanti even sang a single riff. Dang opening acts. I give credit to the Alliance Soundcrew, though, they were amazing. I've never seen them do their thing live, so I was blessed tonite.

Comments