Peek-a-boo


Well, last nite's date turned into a non-event. Me and the guy, we'll call him Moschino, never found one another at the theatre. When we both got home we talked it over and he says he was waiting at the top of the escalator and there I was waiting at the bottom. Honest mistake or polite excuse? I can't tell. He says "maybe next time." I'll let him decide if there's a next time 'cuz I don't really do the asking, it's not my thing.

That being said, it was kinda cold last nite. Decided to console(?) myself for the non-date with some shopping. Picked up the 8 Mile soundtrack which I totally forgot was released yesterday. Good stuffs but I don't know why they had to corrupt it with some Macy Gray. I really can't stand her voice.

I wish it would snow some more. It should snow hardcore. There's just something beautiful and comforting about the snow, even more refreshing than rain. It is definitely a time for a clean start, for change. Once the snow disappears everything is ready to start anew. Bring it!

Comments