Tweak it out


24 hours until Halloween Howler 2002

Can you stand it?

I still have finishing touches to do on my costume. I'm so excited! This is gonna be a blast! If only it would warm up a little bit. For all the readers who are having warmer weather right now, PLEASE throw a little my way for tomorrow. Even just a couple of degrees each, even if it's Fahrenheit degrees. Otherwise I shall be one nipply vixen tomorrow.

Or maybe that's what people want.

I hate being nipply. There's always that issue when it gets cold...nipples get so hard they could, well, they could cut glass, as they say. One cold winter day my best friend was laughing at me 'cuz my nipples were showing through my ultra warm, ultra thick, down-filled jacket. Now THAT is major nippleage right there. This year I bought a new down jacket 'cuz I love those. Wool coats look smart, but down jackets are just urbane and phat (no pun intended). It's like having a perpetual hug to keep you warm. I wear my wool coats to look pretty and refined, but if I'm just streeting it, or any other occasion, I will resort to my down jacket 'cuz it's my jacket of choice. Anyway, no signs of mega nippleage with this new jacket yet, so all is good.

What's with the store mannequins being so nipply it's as if someone performed tweak torture on them? It's ridiculous looking. So let me get this straight; 20 years ago we teased our hair...nowadays we're supposed to tease our boobs? Yeah, let me get right on that.

Actually, I heard on the radio recently that the director for J.Lo's "Jenny on the Block" video feels that the big bootay queen is not nipply enough in the shoot and has since hired a personal/professional tweaker to perk those puppies up. What kind of job is that? I'm sure quite a few guys would like a job like that working for J.Lo, although that's all they'd be able to do with her. It's like a PG-13 version of a fluffer job.

Although I know it's more common and socially acceptable compared to a guy pitching a teepee in their pants, I still feel self-conscious when they just decide to stand up and make themselves known. Unless I'm at a club, of course, 'cuz that's just standard at a bar. But Church? The Disney Store? Not good.

Comments