Where's your head at?



And so here I am with my costume that I loved so much. World, meet Leah Croft: Tomb Raider. Unfortunately for me, there were 2 other chicks on my crawl who had the same idea. But I had the better costume amongst us 3. Ok, so I look too happy and friendly to actually shoot anyone or anything with those pistols, but hey, I was about to go out and drink. Like the real Lara Croft wouldn't have been that happy herself!

Before we went off to begin our journey to the Palace, I turned to Daisy's mom and said "Don't worry, we'll behave. I'll make sure nothing happens to her."

2nd stop: Twisted. Bring on the Tabu!

Discoteca numero tres: Cowboys. 4 dollar Smirnoff Ice? Alright, it's a bargain, I'll take it. Shooters: 1 for 4 dollars or 2 for 5? Well give me two, then, I like to get my money's worth.

And the killer bee says to me: "Be a good girl and put this on." Alas, Leah Croft and Flapper Daisy have now become fantasy pinups for killer worker bees everywhere.

Comments