Aloha


Latina, Daisy, and I went for cheap movie nite last nite. The film du jour? Blue Crush. Stereotypical happy ending, as is to be expected. But hey, it was Hawaii, it was surfing, so I wasn't complaining.

Dunno if it was a good idea for me to see that movie, now I'm terrified of getting pounded against the coral. Particularly since we're talking about a girl who has yet to snowboard, people! Surfing could be better, it could be worse than boarding. Water is easier to fall into, to an extent, whereas snow...at least you can't drown in snow! Anyway, the girls and I are psyched to give it a go....perhaps Tofino, maybe all out in Hawaii, I'd be happy even if we went to California. (Who am I kidding? I'd be ecstatic if the girls and I went to Cali. There's a hostel out there, I think in Venice Beach, where they have free bodyboarding. It looks like a gorgeous hostel, a must-stay.)

Operation: Kiwi seems to be a success thus far. Kudos to Latina for giving Daisy the hook-up. Latina turns towards me "Don't worry, I'm still looking." *l* Whatta doll. Not too concerned, though, 'cuz I think I'm pretty capable of doing my own dirty work. She said that the kiwi's friend had wanted to talk to me when she mentioned me...but that she couldn't understand what the point of talking to me would be considering that kiwi's friend is gay (a guy, not a lesbian girl...not that that would still make any difference to the situation) Told her to hook it up if she'd like, one cannot have too many gay friends. My present gay friend is too old and a friend of the family, so I don't think he really counts. Other than him, no gay friends. Must have a gay friend. I think that gay guys are wonderful. Generally they're full of life and lots of fun. Plus, they dress really nice...excellent shopping partners. I can imagine myself in a situation like Will & Grace. She's got her crazy friends and they all have fun together. She has the male influence in her life, and yet she doesn't have to have that male influence 24/7 since they can be pretty femmy as well. It's perfect.

Comments