Obsession no. 5,039,824


Leah the perpetual shopper strikes again.

If any sweet, kind-hearted Americans (or Torontonians, Montrealers or those from the UK) want to light this lil girl's face up in bliss...send a "travel charm bracelet" from Urban Outfitters my way. For such a beautiful gesture you would receive my undying gratitude.

Well, until I find a new bauble to get myself hyped up over.

No seriously, Leah sporting a travel charm bracelet would be a very ecstatic Leah indeed. I would hug it and pet it and call it George.

Man, Urban Outfitters rocks my world. Makes me really wish I could fly over to Toronto right about now just to do a bit of shopping.

P.S. Can you see the reason why I love this bracelet so much? Do you see it? Do you see it? I wish I could circle it there for you all to see. Or maybe I should just spell it out: N E W Y O R K!!!! Right there! Almost as good as one of those "I (heart) NY" t-shirts!

Comments