A-ok


I had my 6-month followup at the Tom Baker Cancer Centre this morning.

I never know what to make of these checkups, they feel unproductive, like me and my oncologist are just there to shoot the breeze together for 10 minutes or so. What did we accomplish today? This:

  1. The healing in my ears could still be making me off-balance, hence explaining why I get a bit dizzy sometimes when I get up really fast.
  2. Hair's growing back pretty nicely.
  3. I'm pretty much back to the weight I was before all this *sigh*
  4. An MR scan will be scheduled for January.
  5. See you in March.

At least there was no bad news (other than the re-gain of weight, but I've never really stressed about that sort of thing). Unfortunately, during the dental clinic portion I didn't get to see my New York dentist. But I did hear him down the hall *grins*.

Comments