A prominent majority


Wow, I really skewed the percentages on that tracker time-zones-of-readers graph. I was bored last nite so I went to a Calgary chat. Now they account for 80% of my readers *sigh* A couple of nights of that chat-room deal and I've definitely had enough. If I have to answer "a/s/l" and "want to have some fun?" one more time I think I would rather eat a nasty salad composed of cilantro and celery exclusively. But I did find some sweet new guys to chat with.

Wandered around downtown after work yesterday while waiting for Daisy. I really shouldn't have gone window shopping. Found this gorgeous dress that I simply had to try on and sure enough I fell in love with it. I feel so damn sexy wearing that dress. Yet another cocktail dress to add to my insane collection...with few cocktail parties to actually attend! I believe I have a fetish for cocktail dresses, I own way too many of them. I'd rather wear those than super-formal gowns 'cuz I find them more fun, flirty, and comfortable. Plus, I find the whole cocktail party scene more enjoyable. I can picture myself laughing gaily, tossing my hair around, conversing with some refined gentlemen. *lol* Very socialite, very Sex And The City. Mom understands the whole "buy it when it looks good" deal. She almost chastised me for shopping yet again until I modeled the dress for her. Sure she saw why I fell in love with it. Now I just have to find an occasion to wear it. Perhaps the annual unifriends Christmas dinner.

Had a nice convo with Moschino last nite. He went to watch the Flames game and I admitted I've never been to a single hockey game in my entire life, but that I thought Jarome Iginla is a definite hottie. He says his roommate is friends with some of the players and the lucky bastard (Moschino...don't know if roomie was with him) had drinks with Iginla after the game. I love me some Iggy! Must try and be better "friends" with Moschino.

Comments