Pussycat Yobot


Thanks to an impatient teen last nite, my brother and I ended up meeting downtown since both of us and Daisy were stranded for a while until transit resumed service. Thus, I missed the brunt of the trick of treaters and never got to repair my holster in time to regale the lil children with my costume. Ah well, perhaps I'll wear it on NYE just to be diffy, those cap pistols would make excellent noisemakers when the clock strikes. *sigh* If only to be in NYC to watch the ball drop.

Anyway I digress, and perhaps I should be a bit more sympathetic for the teen. He or she did get seriously injured, after all. (Kinda disconcerting, don'tcha think? Your life could be rife with drama or even trauma and the world may not even hear about your situation, let alone care about it). And so I don't know all the facts, but that whole situation brings up several blog entries that I will leave until a "drier" time when I have nothing else really to say.

The one and only trick or treater that I did manage to see was my lil godson, Armand (not total name, confidential). And for me, I guess that was good enough. But last nite didn't really feel like Halloween at all. Not once did I hear/see Thriller on the radio/tv. If it weren't for my trusty CD I would have been Thriller-less this year. I digress. Armand was dressed in an adorable Tigger costume, and boy did he have the energy and childlike insanity to pull that one off! The lil guy just couldn't keep still. And if u DID manage to get him to sit still, then his mouth would be the one to carry on the incessant need to move.

"And the pussycat yobot (robot) and spinning yobot! And then sir kiw a yot (kill a lot) yobot and..."

Crazy lil guy.

He's craving a lotta attention these days, and so he loves me best *grins* I'm the only one who can be bothered to listen to all his stories and songs and laugh and smile with him when he's being a "silly goose." It's kind of my fault that he greets me in kind with an affectionate "Hey you." whenever he sees me. But I wouldn't have it any other way. I love that lil yobot freak.

Which is why I felt soooo bad when my mom handed me the phone when I was in the middle of a "conversation" with Armand...and then I had to leave him 'cuz it was a friend I haven't heard from in a couple of years; Karate Kid.

I felt even more bad when I returned upstairs to continue our convo only to find out he had left. But it's ok, all will be forgotten by the next time I see him. Plus, everyone knows Tiggers bounce!

Comments