Sweet Caroline, good times never seemed so good


Ahhh, whatta beautiful weekend it has been.

Had dinner with the chicas Friday nite. It's becoming more of a regular occurrence so it's all good. Cactus Club Cafe, the "global dining lounge." No bellini this time around, flirtini...still soooo good. Comical moment(s): Sunflower's fascination with the high-tech facilities at the Cactus Club, encouraging everyone to "follow the instructions." Must admit, the whole "seat rotating" device must be
completely new since I have never encountered it on previous jaunts to the Cactus.

After dinner, aqua angel, Daisy, and I went over to The Love Stop. aqua angel wanted to pick up...something, though for the life of me I can't remember what it was now. Although she did take a good look at the ben wah balls. They were quite pricey so I'm sure that's not what she got. I took a look at the vibes with the rotating pearls; I've heard so much about those. Dang things start at 185! I can think of infinite ways to better spend that money. Have you ever noticed how dumb and cheesy these stores actually are? It's like a San Francisco/Spencer Gifts store for adults only...yet there isn't really anything that's quite "mature." They've got genitalia shaped straws and keychain sized cat-o-nine-tails. Really useless things, and they ask a mint for them. And if it IS something "useful" the packaging is so ridiculous that, again, it looks really cheap or dumb, despite the high end price tag. Everytime I go into one of those stores it's like a joke, yet it's always fun to browse in there.

Comments