That's right, suck it up!


After being enlightened by the original Austin Powers that suction can make "men's bits" bigger, I contemplated why women (not me, personally) could not do the same for their boobies. And now I know that I was right.

People need to keep up with me, I'm soooo ahead of the game it's not even funny. I would be a ludicrous millionairess if I actually put my thoughts into fruition.

Unfortunately, I tend to keep my ideas to myself. It's all in avoidance of "biters." Nothing irks me more than biters.

So it wouldn't surprise that people aren't convinced that I came up with these ideas years ago and am only admitting to them once I've seen them appear in "real life."

For instance, that whole "trend" (God, I hate it when my concepts go trendy) that's going around about wearing shawls around the hips. Or at least they look like shawls. I had bought a sheer triangular shawl to tie around my hips to make my high-slitted denim skirt more "workable" (ie. easier to sit in and do work in without being trashy). This was back when I worked at Reitmans. I've only implemented the concept once or twice and my friends have never seen it so they wouldn't buy my whole "I thought of that first waaaaay back when!" spiel.

And of course, now I can't do the whole shawl-across-the-hips thing for at least a year or so. Otherwise I run the risk of being misconstrued as a trendoid. Do it too early after the whole trend dies down and then you look like you're outdated. What kills me most is that no matter how long I wait after the trend's demise people are going to remember that trend, and hence label me as unoriginal. Augh, I could kick something whenever this happens to me!

I really ought to just let my mind loose and have people recognize my thoughts before they become mainstream....then people would realize just how frigging brilliant I am. *l*

Comments