Welcome home!


Lethal comes back to us from all the way in Indonesia! Good stuffs! Thank goodness, with all that's going on around the world these days I'm grateful she's back home with all of us. (Apologies to Sunflower as she is missing from this pic, I just don't seem to have "whole gang" pics at all.) As some of you may know, Lethal went away to teach English in Indonesia. She's home early, but I'm definitely not going to complain about that. With quite the adventurous spirit I'm sure it won't be long until she departs from us again for a new exotic locale. Girl's definitely got the traveller's bug, and not in the typical tourist sort of way. I admire her for that. I can't picture her lounging on the beach in Jamaica or Mexico...she's more the type to do the hike to Macchu Picchu (without a guide, I may add, though I don't think they allow that anymore) Perhaps she'll join Daisy and I on our journey to Morocco? Only time will tell.

Comments