Blue Christmas?


Ah yes, the boys on the internet are coming out of the woodwork again. How can you tell the holidays are fast approaching?

What is with people who scramble to find "romantic relationships" in time for Christmas? I guess I can kind of see it, based on how I felt when I had to put the tree up by myself...all lonely and miserable. But honestly, why does it have to be a romantic relationship? I am surrounded by friends and family who love me and I share the love right back. It's beautiful.

I feel no need for last-minute boyfriend shopping. And I find it really stupid that all these guys/strangers are just bogging down my ICQ with inquiries about whether or not I'm single and am I looking?

One guy, he could've perhaps been a nice guy before the holiday dread fell upon him, he was all whining about how he hasn't had a girlfriend in blah blah blah months and it would just be so nice to have someone special in his life again 'cuz it gets kinda depressing.

Good god.

But, you know, I keep on keeping on, same old pace. Had a talk with Moschino late Saturday nite and he was completely wasted. Very blah conversation, I don't know if it was due to his inebriation. He commented on how quiet I was, I figured I was just saving breath 'cuz I didn't really think he'd remember anything we discussed the next morning. *lol*

Comments