People of the world join hands! Start a love train, a love train.


I think it's time for a lil bit of linky-love. I may not get as much traffic like the blogging powerhouse that is Tony Pierce, but whatever traffic I have, I'm willing to share.

First off, Kelly's redone her blog for the holidays. If you're feeling Christmas-y like I am these days then go take a peek and boost your holiday cheer!

Ray Garraud always hits me up with a dose of New York and all things Big Apple-esque. I know I'm not the only one who thinks his blog great 'cuz the genius Tony Pierce has confessed to being a big fan. Go take a lookee to see what the CitiBlog is all about.

yndygo and kool keith have recently signed my guestmap (as should you!) and I'm happy and thankful. yndygo voices a lot of topics that as of yet I've only kept to myself about, go take a read! kool keith gives props to Tupac, and that charts him high in my books. Go check out his flow. :)

The superb Hose Monster mentioned me in his blog not too long ago. Just like the time meesh graced me with a kind word on her blog I again was floored! Hose Monster always has great stuffs to say, and sometimes he even says it in Spanish! Great way for me to practice all that stuffs I learned in my first years of university. "Uhh...orgasms...refried beans...ok, we're doing good!" And as for meesh, she seems to have forgotten she has fans who are in dire need of a shot of meeshness. Take a peek at their blogs.

Madpony seems to be on everyone's lips these days just like M.A.C. LipGlass. The younger sister inspired me with a Christmas present for Sunny. Believe all the hype and peruse their site.

And also, aqua angel's blog seems to have resurrected itself! Excellent!

Comments