Sexy noises turn me on


Daisy and I were having a discussion about our current "prospects/projects" dating-wise the other day.

On my part I've only gotten to the phone call stage with most of these guys (I'm an internet lurker, which isn't the safest nor the healthiest of dating strategies, but hey, I live on the net) and things are already shutting down.

There's this one guy I've talked with, and everything I know about him sounds perfect.

Except for his voice.

And for the life of me, I can't get past his voice. Thinking about it makes me shudder, and not in a good way, either. It is just a touch less grating on the nerves than Egghead's voice (for those who know Egghead). Can I work my way around it? I dunno. I don't want Egghead-voiced sweet nothings whispered into my ear. And heaven forbid I someday hear Egghead-voiced dirty talk!

Horrible dilemma, is what this is. I haven't met this guy in person yet but for all I know he could be perfect for me in every single way, except for that cursed voice!

Then again, I at least gave Misfit the foot-fetishist a chance. This guy should get an opportunity, too.

Rest assured you'll all hear about this one when I meet him.

Comments