Walk this way


They say walk 2,000 steps a day and you will never gain a pound. (I assume this holds so long as you don't start eating more.)

It kinda makes me curious as to how I'd actually look if I were a driver rather than a pedestrian. I have no intentions of ever finding this out in real life, though.

Granted, I get spoiled on the weekends with rides from friends and family. I don't mind walking, though. I rather enjoy it, actually. The article goes even further to subtly hint at the benefits to be gained from walking even more than 2,000 steps a day. Psh, hello? Welcome to my world!

So I thought I'd be a good lil girl and set an example. I donned my princess coat and made the lil trek to Eau Claire Market to spend my lunch hour window shopping. Of course, window shopping is always a miserable failure for me. I ended up buying an UBO bulb. Why? I can't explain why, I've just always been drawn to those bizarre lightbulbs since the day I laid eyes on them at Urban Outfitters in Toronto. Besides, the store was closing out so I got it for 7.95 plus GST...which kicks the ass of 22.95 plus GST and PST in Toronto. How they could ask 23 dollars for a crazy light bulb is beyond me, but at least now I have one. :)

Speaking of Urban Outfitters in Toronto, would I be so out of line if I dropped 50 bucks with my Christmas package to my cousin and goddaughter, asking if they could pick me up a travel charm bracelet? Dunno how much it would cost over here since it was 25 USD on the website. 50 would hopefully cover the bracelet, the tax, and the shipping.

Comments