You can leave your hat on


Booty acquired: my new snazzy funky urban toque

Mom says: "You look like a horse jockey! Hold on a minute..." *mom inspects the toque*

"I had a hat like this way back in Edmonton when I was still single." (We're talking at least 25 plus years ago, here.)

So much for the latest thing.

In other shopping news, I bought some gorgeous new makeup from Club Monaco. Simply 'cuz it's hard to find these days, and plus the stuffs was on sale. Other than those 2 reasons, I'm not so sure why I bought it. I barely wear any makeup unless I wanna look extra special, and due to their minimal use, I've probably got enuf makeup to last me 2 lifetimes.

But, oh, does it ever look fabulous on me.

New chat boy, I-boy, goes to me: "I hate makeup."

Me: Well, then ain't I the perfect girl for you!

Comments