Awwwww yeah


Mr.hottie-boy was working today. I am soooo grateful 'cuz I had an 8 hour shift today and 6 hours yesterday was mind-numbing enough. He made time go that much quicker. Who knows why? Perhaps he has super magical powers.

Mmm, yeah, I'll bet he does.

For some reason, it seemed like practically the entire department under the age of 25 was working. Which did not bode well in my favor. Competition! However, I guess he is such a recent recruit that he is one of mine and D-Girl's best kept secrets. The Jewellery girls didn't know him, and B-Girl didn't know about him until later that day.

B-Girl was packing up a transfer for another store.

D-Girl: I think you should let Leah take that up.

B-Girl: Nah, it's no big deal, I'll take it up.

No. You really ought to let Leah take it up.

So naturally, B-Girl was perplexed as to why all of a sudden I had been given the role of "transfer-taker-upper." We filled her in as best we could, which didn't really do much. We still have no name for the guy and all I could contribute to the conversation was how hot he is and what physical attributes he possesses which, combined, create that hot je-ne-sais-quoi.

Mind you, she figured it all out at the end of the day. I was headed into the cloak room just as he was leaving when I hear B-Girl from within...

"That has GOT to be him!!!"

I join the crazy hysteria in the cloakroom, completely embarassed. At least they all agree that he's so absolutely yummy. Now all the Jewellery girls know of him and his reputation of sexayness will spread throughout the store like wildfire.

Damn. Let the games begin.

Comments