Before I get my head ripped off...

Alright, I promised him I'd show him some linky-love today and I suppose I do owe it to him for getting him addicted to this whole blogging thing, so here it is:

(Insert Witty Title Here) is a newcomer to this here blogging game. He's been a friend of mine online for a few years going now, and it was kinda funny how we met 'cuz it turns out that his cousin was my best friend in kindergarten. Mind you that me and this common link live waaaay up here in Calgary and he lives waaaaay down there in California. Small world, huh? Anyway, anybody who can spare a few moments to give him some comments of encouragement or what have you please do so.

Even though I think people who are getting a Bellagio wedding shouldn't be so spoiled. *jealous* Kidding, dood!

Comments