Get a life (and keep away from mine)

Overall, the internet is a beautiful and marvelous thing. Truly, it is. I've met some great people online, and I'm certain I'll meet many more. Undoubtedly, the internet also has a shady side, but depending on the circumstances and if it's all in good humor then I'll play along.

What I cannot stand, however, are the pathetic one-track-minded losers who have the inability to comprehend the simple two-letter word "no." I mean, yeah, somedays I'll humor you and go along with whatever game you want to play. But if I say "no, thanks" then that's exactly what I mean, and nothing you say is going to help your case any further.

Prime example, and I'm keeping his sn on there just 'cuz I think he deserves it. This guy had me so livid/on edge I was suspicious of everything that was going on around me as I walked down my block after our conversation. Anything within plus signs are afterthoughts that I've added in after the fact.

satisfaction (09:14 PM) :
hi there!
Lil Miss Giggles (09:16 PM) :
hi
satisfaction (09:16 PM) :
how is your illness coming along? ++apparently I must've talked to this guy before or how else would he have known I was sick?++
Lil Miss Giggles (09:17 PM) :
alright thanks
satisfaction (09:17 PM) :
would you like to enjoy some sex while you're healthy? ++that has got to be the best pickup line anybody's used on me ever++
Lil Miss Giggles (09:19 PM) :
eventually
satisfaction (09:21 PM) :
with me?
Lil Miss Giggles (09:22 PM) :
why?
satisfaction (09:22 PM) :
you are attractive. I like you. I would use protection. ++suave and responsible!++
Lil Miss Giggles (09:22 PM) :
I don't know u
satisfaction (09:23 PM) :
what do you want to know?
Lil Miss Giggles (09:28 PM) :
huh? ++like that'll speed things along++
satisfaction (09:29 PM) :
what do you want to know about me?
Lil Miss Giggles (09:30 PM) :
I don't know
satisfaction (09:33 PM) :
what do you need to know to have sex with me? ++good question!!++
Lil Miss Giggles (09:33 PM) :
this is a really crazy idea
satisfaction (09:34 PM) :
I know. But I am a really nice guy. We can only do oral if you'd be more comfortable. But I would definitely use protection.
Lil Miss Giggles (09:34 PM) :
It doesn't matter. It's way too intimate of a situation for me to get into with a total stranger ++look at me trying to be all polite *halo shining brightly*++
satisfaction (09:36 PM) :
I dissagree
Lil Miss Giggles (09:36 PM) :
well then that's where we differ completely ++among other things++
satisfaction (09:36 PM) :
it can be very fun and enjoyable
satisfaction (09:36 PM) :
are you a virgin? ++there must be the reason his charm isn't working on me, huh?++
Lil Miss Giggles (09:36 PM) :
Yes ++This should usually get rid of them++
satisfaction (09:37 PM) :
well, I am very gentle.
Lil Miss Giggles (09:38 PM) :
it doesn't matter
satisfaction (09:38 PM) :
is there any way I could talk you into it? ++like he wasn't trying to do that earlier?++
Lil Miss Giggles (09:38 PM) :
sorry, but not really ++my patience is, like, tissue-paper-thin++
satisfaction (09:38 PM) :
how about just touching each other? ++gotta give the guy credit for exploring all options++
Lil Miss Giggles (09:39 PM) :
No, maybe u should just find someone else to chat with
satisfaction (09:40 PM) :
I thought you were into it earlier? ++I was?++
Lil Miss Giggles (09:40 PM) :
not with a complete stranger
satisfaction (09:41 PM) :
well, we could talk first ++'cuz apparently that wasn't what we were doing just now++
Lil Miss Giggles (09:41 PM) :
I think u better go
satisfaction (09:41 PM) :
I don't think I'm going anywhere ++this response totally threw me off, dood's got a thick skull++
Lil Miss Giggles (09:41 PM) :
well I think u should
satisfaction (09:42 PM) :
I don't care what you think. I think you really want to fuck, but your illness and shyness has prevented you. ++yes, he got me, one of the complications of my sickness is an inability to screw around with guys I don't even know++
Lil Miss Giggles (09:42 PM) :
well then that's what you really think
satisfaction (09:43 PM) :
yes, it is. I think you are wanting to break out of your shell, and are just waiting for the right opportunity. ++well, you know, timing is everything. Anyways, I'd had enough.++
Lil Miss Giggles (09:43 PM) :
fine, u just keep thinking that and maybe someday u'll find a girl who thinks like that. Anyways, have a good nite
satisfaction (09:44 PM) :
being a virgin at 23 is not normal. You're a super freak! ++I never said it was normal. Not to mention that dood over here really has to decide what he thinks of me. I mean, am I a prude, or am I a freak? 'cuz you really can't be both simultaneously.++
Lil Miss Giggles (09:45 PM) :
well I'm not looking to u to resolve that, so what does it matter what your opinion of me is, good nite
satisfaction (09:45 PM) :
you never know. I'm sure you get horny from time to time, and curious. You could change your mind. ++ever the optimist++

So yeah, any ladies looking to hook up with "an educated, employed, nice guy looking to meet ladies in the Calgary area" hit up UIN #136008959. Or perhaps you won't even have to look, 'cuz he'll find you instead like he found me. My, I'm such a lucky girl.

Comments