Help! Au secours! Ayudeme!

I think those all mean the same thing.

Anyway, yeah, I need help. Zak just let me know that my blog is chock-full of errors. I noticed that before, but now my computer just overlooks them or something so I don't even realize there's still a problem.

Anyone out there computer savvy with time to spare to help me out? *puppy dog eyes*

And in other distressing news, the loser known as satisfaction messaged me tonite. He wants to know if I've had any "change of heart." Talk about missed opportunity! I should've said I'd changed my mind about letting him keep his balls. That freak had me on edge the whole weekend (which in itself I can't really explain 'cuz guys like him don't usually get under my skin). He deserves...well, he deserves some bad karma. I'm not going to let loose with what I think he deserves lest you all think I'm some demented freak after I've said my piece.

Comments