Holy, does it ever go down smooth

Despite the crappy roads, Bizkette (formerly known as Lethal on here...just to update you folks) gathered a few of us for what was supposed to be margarita nite at Kelsey's. Alright, I was down with that.

Unfortunately, it wasn't margarita nite. Apparently margarita nite is on Tuesday. *mental note for future group outings* Undeterred, Bizkette, Sunflower, and Bizkette's sister downed 7 bigass margaritas between the 3 of them. Lucky wenches that they are, 2 of those were on the house since they were served up the wrong flavors. I'm not sure how our waitress/bartender could have such a short memory, but I won't dog on her 'cuz I've had "blond" moments like that, too.

But ah, see, not I. I didn't have margaritas as originally planned. Oh no, nu uh. Once again, just like the nite before with the falafels becoming Mexican food, I became distracted. Margaritas became tiramismoothies in my mind.

However, may I say that that was the most delicious flake-out I've ever made. Those dang tiramismoothies are like concoctions straight from Nirvana. But you all know I'm a tiramisu addict, anyway. Mm mm mmmmm.

Seeing as it used to be a regular spot for me and the unifriends (Mexican Mudslides! Ohhhhh yeah!) I highly insist that we reconvene at Kelsey's someday. Someday soon. Sooner. Hell, I want to go right now.

Comments