I wanna sell something

You see that friggin' blogspot ad-banner up there at the top of my blog? Yeah, I know a lot of you have those, too. And hey, it's the only way to get this magnificent contraption for free.

Does anyone really pay attention to those? I know I didn't for the longest time. And then one day I was visiting over at Clipper the Dog's place and lo and behold, his ad-banner has links to buying LA Clipper tix! Totally relevant advertising! (Clipper is, duh, a diehard Clippers fan.)

So I whipped back to my own blog to see what kind of marketing goodness my blog was trying to sell to people. Bah! Free birthday cards. Boooooooo. I need to think of a product to promote, pepper my blog full of it, and get my ad-banner to make you all aware to the wondrous goodness of...well, the goodness of someting. I'll have to work on that.

I want my blog to offer up a little bit of "Lil Mija Magic."

*sings* I wanna be, wanna be like Leah.

Comments