Please Mr. Postman, look and see if you've got a letter, a letter for me

Blog amendment no. 1: Smaller headers. My blog is starting to look way too long due to all the spaciousness.

And thanks to DonnieVega for the previous judo-chopping-patootie link. You give me way too much information.

Alright, so I'm not quite waiting for a letter. I'm waiting for my Visa bill. Of all things! I've never been so anxious to get my Visa statement as I am right now.

I signed up with PayPal so I can help Zak: the entertainer fulfill his birthday wishes. But now I have to wait for my Visa bill before I can actually support the cause. Hopefully it comes soon. And hopefully he gets the bday present he wanted and we get to see some nifty wax-work come into effect.

And what's wrong with Ultrablognetic? It has been days since I've had the opportunity to read about goatless mothers! This can't be good.

Comments