Quit digging a deeper hole for yourself

Man, I feel bad for c2. Having to deal with people of this sort.

----Original Message Follows----
From: "Jon Sakshaug"
To:
Subject: blackcaesar
Date: Sun, 16 Feb 2003 00:54:08 -0500
man you must really be unintelligent because you believe a one sided dispute.... terrible "sucka"lol

I found this email in my inbox today. People like him need to let things go. Chrystal expressed her dislike for this person on her blog a few days ago, and us decent people in the world gave her comments of support. I mean, I've known people like this guy, and they're so not kewl. You can never have serious convos with these people, they turn everything into a joke, and really, it's a complete waste of your time to deal with them.

Zak got an email from this guy, too. And I'm assuming anyone who stood behind Chrystal via comments on her blog got an email as well. How unfortunate that this guy has nothing better to do than to email strangers in defense of himself. Not to mention that his defense is pretty weak. Ah well.

Comments