Special Delivery

Thanks for all those who wished Lana and Posie well. Lana got discharged last nite and we went to visit the lil familia at their home shortly afterward. Posie is exhausted (understandably) and poor Lana clings to her mama like crazy. The poor girl has a sad and miserable look on her face, and flinches away from anyone who isn't her moms. Turns out she was tended to, for the most part, by student nurses who still had a ways to go with their practicing. I would give anything to have her bounce back to health right quick.

Alrighty, so I had a quite a few Valentines in my mailbox yesterday. Yay, me! I don't mind sharing a few of them with you. (Idea copied from Ryan.)

"Baby, it don't have to be Pitch Black.
Let me be your Knockaround Guy. I'll give it to you Fast and Furious.
We'll make it xXx.
Much Love, V. Diesel"

"Hey, remember me? I miss my little Ladybug.
If I could turn back time, I'd go back to the days when you were my Sidekic
and we'd go exploring the world below.
Call me some time, my career has slowed somewhat so you don't have to go through my agent anymore.
Wish you were here, J. Brandis"

"Guess who's back, back again?
Can I be your Superman? You know I would crawl 8 Miles for you.
Don't let my Guilty Conscience kill me, I know it's all My Fault.
I hope you remember what My Name Is...
Peace, M. Mathers"

"Roses are red, violets are blue
You've seen my underwear, now let's see yours, too
T. Beckford"

"Sweetie, you heard I broke up with Helene, right?
Let me show you the friendly skies in my plane.
I wish you had auditioned for the show, I would've guaranteed you a rose.
Kisses, A. Buerge"

"Honey, you've got my heart in Flames. Meet me tonight for an amazing power play.
It's going to be one hell of a body check. I've been a bad boy, put me in the box.
All for you, J. Iginla
P.S. I'm not really engaged"

"Hun, Fill Me In. It's been 7 Days since our last Rendez-Vous.
Tell me what's your flavor? I can't stand to see you Walking Away.
Miss you, C. David"

"'You, me. That desk. RIGHT NOW.'
Babe, all you had to do was ask."
See you Sunday? Mr. Hottie"

Woooo, yeah babeeee!

Comments