Weekend countdown

Wow, no posts since Thursday, can you believe it? Anyway, quick recap of my weekend. (Sorry, HTML knowledge is too limited to have my numbers go backwards. Not that it matters anyway.)

  1. Friday noshies with aqua angel and Daisy, in other words unifriends less 1. One of these days we'll get Sunny out for some unifriends time. We went to Mr.Schnapps so I suppose Sunny was there in spirit. She was the one who had suggested that restaurant years and years ago.

  2. Caught A Guy Thing at the cheap theatres after dinner. It was predictable, but that kind of movie has to be. I always enjoy Julia Stiles movies, even though she's not a super-stellar actress. Very good evening all in all.

  3. I had to work Saturday's closing shift, first time in a long while, and go figure I have plans for that night. I don't know why the mall is open so late. I think I had 3 or 4 sales past 5 o clock. B-Girl said she really doesn't mind if I tell them I don't want to work any Saturdays anymore. She could really use the hours. I can't say I'm not tempted to take her up on the offer. Besides, Mr. Hottie only works Sundays, so where's the motivation to work Saturdays?

  4. Usual Suspects (Daisy, Latina, and Civic) and I had a function to attend at the Black Swan Ale House. A soccer team cabaret courtesy of Latina's team. It really had that college crowd feel that I've missed for quite some time now. Not the 18-year old scene that has been invading some of my more preferred clubs, this one was a good, mature, fun-loving 20-something sort of crowd. However, it's still not the kind of club that I'd frequent. On that note, I miss the old Roxy!

  5. I was able to dance at least some of the night away. Hooray! I've been dying to go dancing for weeks. Some of the notable dancers of the evening: Crazy Enthusiastic Blonde Girl and Barely Moving Lost Dood. Barely Moving Lost Dood was the most entertaining simply 'cuz even his friends had no idea what he was trying to do. Their reactions to his dancing was even more amusing than his dancing itself.

  6. As the night wore on the place was smelling ranker and ranker, another remnant of college days gone by. No visual evidence of such, but it smelled apparent that there were some there who couldn't hold their booze.

  7. A nasty old man walked by and stared at me so intently it gave me the creeps. The whole time he was in sight he never relieved me of his stare. *shudders* He proceeded to do the same thing again about 5 minutes later, returning to whereever he had come from in the bar. Definitely ready to leave at that point. Later on, an adorable younger guy in a cream hoodie slid his hand across my ass. A bizarre twist to an old come-on stand-by. (What? He didn't grab it? Oh right, there's nothing to grab. Maybe he could've slapped it at least.) He then bopped around at our table for mine and Latina's amusement. He did his thing twice just like the nasty old man. The guys here sure are repetitive with their M.O.s.

  8. Got tired of the scene fast and decided to go bowling at 12:30. Of course, the minute you're ready to leave is when the boys start paying a bit more attention to you. Anyway, off we went. For some reason the alley was closed, so the typical plan B came into effect: Boston Pizza. Can't go wrong with BPs.

  9. Worked again on Sunday. Mr. Hottie day! Sneakily got his name finally. Mr. Hottie = Mike. I've seriously got a short attention span. The more I see him the less super-hot he looks. He's still crazy hot, but not tongue-tying hot. Maybe I'm just getting comfortable.

  10. Listening in on the Grammies, I leapt from my computer once I heard Eminem's performance starting. In my haste, I stubbed my pinky toe extremely violently against the stairclimber. The result: a sickeningly feeble cracking sound. *shudders* I'm still limping around. I think I need medical attention.

Comments