What would Brian Boitano do?

Psh, ok, so that title has nothing to do with this post, but the siblings and cousin are watching South Park The Movie right now so that's what my mind's stuck on.

I feel like craaaaap. I should've known. Went out for noshies with Sunflower Saturday nite despite feeling exhausted and achey. Next morning....well, it was not an excellent way to wake up, let's just put it that way.

So I called in sick (*sniffs* no Mr. Hottie today!) and drifted in and out of consciousness all day long. It didn't/doesn't help that there was/is a family gathering going on in the house. Anyway, 11pm and I decided to finally get out of bed and try and be a bit active. Someone shoot me now.

I'm all slept out, I could use some coffee right now (I can hear them grinding the beans upstairs) Coffee at 1:30am? Well it's not like I need any sleep anytime soon.

This fever must be craaaazy, I'm in my basement in a tanktop and I'm not feeling the least bit freezing.

Ok, enuf complaining out of me, hopefully this is just a 24 hour flu thing.

Anybody wonder why they gave Saddam Hussein a Canadian-style head in South Park? Perhaps Parker and Stone really do think us Canadians are the enemy.

Comments