You're bringing me down!

Not much interaction with the hottie today, alas. I phoned up to him, not a very interesting convo, though I was going through better conversation topics (and his imaginary responses) in my head *s*

The fact everybody knows about him now is a real downer. The last thing I need is to be grouped with a bunch of young, twittery, bubbleheads in his eyes. Unfortunately, this may soon be the case if I don't distance myself from some of those annoying girls. Me, B-Girl, and the Jewellery girls were on our way to dropping off our deposits when we crossed paths with Mr. Hottie. Before I knew it, I was surrounded by giggling lunatics. Nooooo, that's not obvious at all. *humiliated by association*

In worser news, D-Girl has handed in her resignation. I won't get to work another shift with D-Girl during her final weeks. C'est dommage. Now it's just me and the B-Girl in our department who have all the fun. Part of me wants to bail on this job now, but it'd be really nice to pay off my loan first, not to mention the eye-candy benefits of the job.

Comments