Going back in time

Quick recap of last weekend 'cuz, uh, yeah, we're almost at next weekend already.

Friday: Open Sesame was completely packed with people all trying to be trendy-cool, depriving me and my siblings of getting a table within 2 hours let alone using our gift certificate. Ended up at Luciano's instead. Yum yum yummy seafood linguini. Saw Cradle 2 The Grave, which as you all know I absolutely loved...despite its lack of originality.

Saturday: Daisy, bless her lil heart, accompanied me to Burger Inn 'cuz I was having a craving. I think it was all this talk about that dang-fangled awful awful that did me in for a Burger Inn fix. Sure, it's considerably more money than that burger in Reno, even with the Canadian - US dollar exchange rate, and it's definitely not a half pound of fries (though the burger I had was half a pound, yikes, never realized) but it's sooooo good. I demand a showdown between the Burger Inn and this awful awful.

After Burger Inn, some wandering around Chapters and Wal-Mart, we walked off all that food to my house where Weird Kid had just brought Lana and Posie over for a visit. (I even walked to Burger Inn...I felt soooo good.) I love Lana and Posie, and Daisy finally got to meet Lana after almost 10 months! No doubt Daisy has a way with kids, Lana absolutely beamed at her and crawled towards her a couple of times. Yeah! Lana can crawl now! The wonders of this child never cease to amaze me. After Daisy and Posie discussed the Education program a bit (Posie's considering majoring in Education now) Daisy had to jet leaving me with my best friend, my brother, and the lil wonder-tyke. Life is good. We spent a good 6 hours with our darling godchild and our childhood bud. Great times, great times.

Sunday: Worked retail again with Mr. Hottie. I think that one is self-explanatory.

So there you have it, an abridged recount of last weekend. The end.

Comments