Have I mentioned...

...I was pretty upset that Charles Grigsby was the one voted off of American Idol last nite? I admit, his performance on Tuesday wasn't the best that I had seen him, but please don't tell me that Julia DeMato or Carmen "warbling gerbil" Rasmusen have been doing any better in this competition. At least Charles BROUGHT IT in the first round, you can't say that about Julia and Carmen. How can a girl who Simon critiqued as "terrible" make it to the 3rd round? Hm, I wonder how Julia feels having been consistently one of the bottom 3 during this whole competition. Your days are numbered, wench. I totally understand why all the girls were crying when Charles had to go...you just don't dismiss sweet kind guys like him. They simply don't deserve it. Alas, darling Charles, you were too sweet to deserve such cold treatment from America.

...Civic's another one of those kind dolls? He stopped by my agency today to drop off a birthday cake ahead of time since opportunity struck (white chocolate mousse cake from SAIT!). Went out for drinks at Earl's Tin Palace, which always turns into noshies. That's the 2nd time this week for the Tin Palace! Ah well, don't usually get the chance to go there.

...phone tag absolutely sucks? I'm not usually a phone person these days. It's a wonder I'm so attached to my cell phone. But phone tag is definitely something I could live without. I've been playing phone tag with the group bookings dood at one of my fave clubs...trying to get a guest list set up for my birthday extravaganza. I phone him, he phones my cell, I phone him, he phones my cell, never with anything definite despite all the details I've given him. Ugh, tomorrow is pretty much the last day I've got to set this straight. Stress. Stress!!!

...that there's a chance my big hair plans may need to be tweaked due to my stylist's lack of resources? I had my heart set on it so much, it's going to take a bit of thinking to come up with a satisfactory alternate.

...that Friday could not possibly come any sooner?

Comments