Omg omg omg!

Thanks to Daisy and her mom for giving me the heads up...Miss Saigon and Jesus Christ Superstar are coming to Calgary! Augh! This is a crazy Broadway-filled year for me!

I don't want to come across as some kind of religious freak. Personally, I think a lot of people would enjoy Jesus Christ Superstar. Have you seen the movie? It is messed up. Yeah, making a rock opera back in the day creates a product much like that. Anyway, Andrew Lloyd Webber's musicals all seem kind of kitschy like that.

But oh man, Miss Saigon! I've wanted to see that for years. Years! I was so jealous when it toured in Edmonton and not here. I went into Miss Saigon overload when I was younger, playing the piano score like a fiend, listening to the soundtrack non-stop. I can't wait to see it live!

"A song
Played on a solo saxophone
A crazy sound
A lonely sound
A cry that tells us love goes on and on
Played on a solo saxophone
It's telling me
To hold you tight
And dance like it's the last night of the world"

Comments