Pardon all the blog babble

Holy crap, doth my eyes deceive me? The weather websites are telling me that it is +9C outside right now, at 20 minutes to midnight!

They better not be jiving me. I swear to you, if I head out to work tomorrow and it's freezing out someone's going to have to pay.

Is anyone else out there having a Meesh withdrawal? My blogroll played a trick on me last nite, claiming that she (Meesh) had updated her blog finally after almost 3 months of nothing. So I go there and there's nothing new. Man! She needs to blog. I've already read her entire archives section, that's pretty dang sad.

I have the best lil brother in the world. From offering to get me hockey tix for my birthday, when we all know I have no real reason to go to the game other than to get an Iginla puck on "Iginla Puck Night" to having the phattest taste in clothes *choked with pride at my sibling protege of sorts* my baby brother rocks!

He'll make some girl super happy someday. She'd have to be pretty special 'cuz I think she's got a lotta screening to get through between me and my mom. There's a chance some girls may even break down and cry if they don't got what it takes.

Comments