Simon says

Alright, you all know that I would have to say something about last night's American Idol results.

Simon, you dumb twit beyond any comprehension! Why on this good green Earth would you bring that warbling gerbil Carmen into the top 12??! You deserve a swift knee to the nuts.

My brother and I swore up and down that the 4 moving on would be, without a doubt, Kimberly Caldwell, Clay Aiken, (despite his funny face, he's still an audience favorite), Trenyce, and Chip Days. But when Simon brought in Carmen my brother and I completely blanched. He was messing with the master plan!

So this brought it down to either Chip Days and Clay Aiken, in our opinion. As much as I loved Chip's song style and all I pretty much knew it was over for him. I would've given anything for America to prove me wrong. Of course, they stuck true to my gut instincts and now poor Chip is gone.

Ah well. Carmen will be out in the first round and it will have been a total waste of a wild card. Bah. Stoopid warbling gerbil.

Comments