*sings R. Kelly* I wish I wish I wish

So Sunflower's asking me for a wishlist for things I want for my birthday. I've never really been good at that sort of thing, I usually buy things I want as soon as I see it. I've got a little wishlist on the sidebar courtesy of Amazon...but this list in incomplete 'cuz I could only choose things that Amazon was willing to ship out to Canada...not that you couldn't get those things here in Canada. Anyway, here's some other things I've come across that I'd like. I know that some of you will be scratching your head at some of these, but I think my brother and others may be looking at this and pool together and get something. I never know.

  • George Foreman grill or similarly-functioning full-contact grill
  • a bagless vaccuum cleaner
  • that satin nightie at La Senza that reads "I could be good but...I want to be bad." (Note: It's dirt cheap right now, I just couldn't bring myself to buying it 'cuz I'm trying not to buy things I could be adding to this list)
  • donations to the "send Leah to LA" fund (I feel really awkward for asking) with further proceeds going to "help Leah get her Puerto Rico ON" fund
  • dance lessons, and I mean any kind of dance lessons, bonus if some of you want to join in on the fun
  • a retro Puma mini-bowling bag
  • any and all Baby Phat accessories (asking for the clothes is just too dang risky)
  • a toy Popple
  • an Eminem doll
  • a workout mat
  • a scanner
  • a Bonsai tree
  • Hello Kitty things
  • Powerpuff Girl things (preferably Bubbles)
  • hot rollers for my hair

'k, I'm going to stop now 'cuz I'm feeling Madonna-esque.

"We live in a material world, and I am a material girl."

Comments