Timing is everything

Ok, on to something of more substance.

I have a score to settle with Los Angeles. Didn't get enough of the city my first time there, so a second visit is imperative.

Air Canada is having a summer seat sale, the US dollar relative to the Canadian dollar is going down, I'm a travel agent now. All these facts are dancing in front of my eyes in a chorus line, singing "Come to LA, the city beckons you."

You know? It's really looking affordable, not that I could afford Puerto Rico this summer anyway (plus, I want to plan PR with the phases of the moon, but I'll explain that someday in another post) A lil vacation away from it all is totally do-able.

And I'd get to meet Mijo after all these years, and his friend and his brother. Hell, if I went at the right time I could even meet some bloggers if they didn't mind.

"What is this dangfangled 'blorgy' you young whippersnappers are talking about?"

Yeah I know, if the Canadian dollar is doing so well why don't I tackle the Big Apple herself? But I think that's still beyond my financial comfort zone. I mean, NYC and Puerto Rico will probably cost about the same. No can do just yet.

Los Angeles better not blow up before I get to do my own damage to the town.

Comments